203 Flamingo Road
Mill Valley, CA 94941
- A Note About Children. We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 18. If a child under 18 submits Personal Data to Company and we learn that the Personal Data is the information of a child under 18, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us using the details in Section 1 above. We will delete such information from our files as soon as reasonably possible.
- Types of Data We Collect. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below. When we use the term “Anonymous Data,” we are referring to data and information that does not permit you to be identified or identifiable, either alone or when combined with any other information available to a third party. We may create Anonymous Data from the Personal Data that we receive about you and other individuals whose Personal Data we collect. Anonymous Data might include analytics information and information collected by us using cookies (“Cookies”). We make Personal Data into Anonymous Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze usage patterns in order to make improvements to our Services.
- Information You Provide to Us.
- We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your first and last name, gender, email and mailing addresses, professional title, company name, and password when you create an account to log in to our network (“Account”).
- Our Service lets you store preferences. We may associate these choices with your ID, browser or the mobile device, and you can edit these preferences at any time.
- We retain information on your behalf, such as files and messages that you store using your Account.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via email, we will collect your name and email address, as well as any other content included in the email, in order to send you a reply.
- We also collect other types of Personal Data that you provide to us voluntarily, such as your operating system and version, product registration number, and other requested information if you contact us via email regarding support for the Services.
- We may also collect other forms of Personal Data, such as at other points in our Service that state that Personal Data is being collected.
- Information Collected via Technology.
- Information Collected by Our Servers. To make our Service more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
- How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals. We do not currently respond to “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that might enable consumers to opt out of tracking on our Site.
- Information Collected from You About Others. We rely upon you to obtain whatever consents from third parties that may be required by law to allow us to use any third party information. If you decide to invite a third party to create an Account, we will collect your and the third party’s names and email addresses in order to send an email and follow up with the third party. In such a case, you or the third party may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the removal of this information from our database.
- Cookies and Other TechnologiesWe may collect information using Cookies. Cookies are small data files stored on the hard drive of your computer by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer or mobile device until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Service.We use two broad categories of Cookies: (1) first party Cookies, served directly by us to your computer or mobile device, which are used only by us to recognize your computer or mobile device when it revisits Services; and (2) third party Cookies, which are served by service providers on our Services, and can be used by such service providers to recognize your computer or mobile device when it visits other websites.Our Service uses the following types of Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Type of CookiesPurposeAnalytics and Performance CookiesThese Cookies are used to collect information about traffic to our Service and how users use our Service. The information gathered does not identify any individual visitor. The information is aggregated and anonymous. It includes the number of visitors to our Service, the websites that referred them to our Service, the pages they visited on our Service, what time of day they visited our Service, whether they have visited our Service before, and other similar information. We use this information to help operate our Service more efficiently, to gather broad demographic information and to monitor the level of activity on our Service.We use Google Analytics and other third party analytics services, such as FullStory Analytics and Heap Analytics, for this purpose. Google Analytics uses its own Cookies. It is only used to improve how our Service works. You can find out more information about Google Analytics Cookies here. You can find out more about how Google protects your data here: www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html .You can prevent the use of Google Analytics relating to your use of our Service by downloading and installing the browser plugin available via this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB.You can opt out of data being recorded by FullStory Analytics by clicking here: https://www.fullstory.com/optout.Targeted and advertising CookiesThese Cookies track your browsing habits to enable us to show advertising which is more likely to be of interest to you. These Cookies use information about your browsing history to group you with other users who have similar interests. Based on that information, and with our permission, third party advertisers can place Cookies to enable them to show advertisements which we think will be relevant to your interests while you are on third party websites.You can disable Cookies which remember your browsing habits and target advertising at you by visiting https://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices, https://www.aboutads.info/choices, or https://www.networkadvertising.org. If you choose to remove targeted or advertising Cookies, you will still see advertisements but they may not be relevant to you. Even if you do choose to remove Cookies by the companies listed at the above link, not all companies that serve online behavioral Cookies are included in this list, and so you may still receive some Cookies and tailored advertisements from companies that are not listed.Social Media CookiesThese Cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or “like” button on our Service or you link your Account or engage with our content on or through a social networking website such as Facebook, Twitter, or Google+. The social network will record that you have done this.
- Use of Your Personal Data
- General Use. In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data in various ways, including as follows:
- facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
- identify you as a user in our system;
- provide improved administration of our Service;
- provide the Services you request;
- improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Service;
- send you a welcome email to verify ownership of the email address provided when your Account was created;
- send you administrative email notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
- respond to your inquiries, including as related to employment opportunities or other requests;
- make telephone calls to you, from time to time, as a part of secondary fraud protection or to solicit your feedback; and
- send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes of Company.
- User Testimonials and Feedback. We often receive testimonials and comments from users who have had positive experiences with our Services. We occasionally publish such content. When we publish this content, we may identify our users by their first and last name and may also indicate their home city. We obtain the user’s consent prior to posting his or her name along with the testimonial. In addition, we may post user feedback on the Service from time to time. We will share your feedback with your first name and last initial only. If we choose to post your first and last name along with your feedback, we will obtain your consent prior to posting you name with your feedback. If you make any comments on a blog or forum associated with our Service, you should be aware that any Personal Data you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these blogs and forums.
- Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data for various purpose, including analyzing request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Service navigation. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data and aggregated and other de-identified information for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in our sole discretion.
- Third Parties Designated by You. When you use the Services, the Personal Data you provide will be shared with the third parties that you designate to receive such information, to the extent permitted by the functionality of the Service, including other websites or your business associates. Depending on the type of access you grant to such third parties, they may also be permitted to edit the information you have provided to us and to designate others to access and edit such information. You may change your settings at any time as to who has access to your information by going to your Account settings and changing your publishing options.
- Users. We will share your Personal Data with other users solely for the purpose of providing the Services.
- Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers to: provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Service; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of Accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to the Company. These third party service providers are required not to use your Personal Data other than to provide the services requested by Company.
- Your Choices Regarding Your Information. You have several choices regarding use of information on our Services:
- Cookies. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept Cookies from our Services for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting Cookies or to prompt you before accepting a Cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept Cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Services or all functionality of the Services. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify Cookies, please let us know at the contact information provided in Section 1 above.
- Changing or Deleting Your Personal Data. You may change any of your Personal Data in your Account by editing your profile within your Account or by sending an email to us at the email address set forth in Section 1 above. You may request deletion of your Personal Data by us, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request, but please note that we may be required to keep such information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We may also retain your information for fraud or similar purposes.
- Security of Information. We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect Personal Data within our organization. Unfortunately, no transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be completely secure, and transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised, please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us using the details in Section 1 above).
- Your Rights.
- Opt-out. You may contact us any time to opt-out of: (a) direct marketing communications; or (b) any new processing of your Personal Data that we may carry out beyond the original purpose.
- Access. You may access the data we hold about you by contacting us directly.
- Amend. You can also contact us to update or correct any inaccuracies in your Personal Data.
- Erase and forget. In certain situations, for example, when the Personal Data we hold about you is no longer relevant or is incorrect, you can request that we erase your data.You may contact us at email@example.com or 1999 Bryant Street San Francisco, California 94110 any time for any other questions you may have about your Personal Data and our use of such Personal Data.